Saturday 14 April 2012

14th April 2012!


Fishing Tourney and Shocking News!


I got a reminder that today is the Fishing Tourney!

It has been five days since I played, so I have a
lot of wilted flowers to bring back with the silver can!

Hopper is determined to win, he just needs to
stay focused! 

Although Rhonda thinks it's not about winning and
just having fun!

This is Drift's first fishing tourney in W.Cross, and
is hoping for beginner's luck! Drift moved from
Jolene's Town, Newry to here!

I called to visit Lucy and was shocked at what I
saw, she is moving!

Like Drift, Lucy also moved from Newry to W.Cross.
She wished me luck!

Here is Lucy's house, one last time!

I talked to Chip to enter the tourney. Dotty is winning
so far!

Rhonda gave me some advise, but then realized
she was shouting and not following the advise she just
gave to me! She said sorry for shouting though!

I went fishing by the beach. Luckily a fish was
waiting for me! It was a sea bass!

I had taken over Dotty by getting a bigger sea-bass
than her! I am in the lead, and got a kiddie wardrobe
from Chip!

I then relaxed at The Roost for a while to end the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment