Saturday 7 April 2012

7th April 2012!



Visiting Jolene in Newry, Catching up with former residents!




I ordered a grass shirt yesterday, and it arrived  today,
thanks Nookington's!

Dizzy asked me to catch him a Dace, I won't go
looking for it but if I happen to see a fish, I'll catch
it for him!

Dotty told me she's looking forward to look at all the new season
Spring Fashion!

I seen a fish, so I caught it but it wasn't a dace which Dizzy
is looking for!

I checked out the notice board and the notice was
a reminder for Bunny Day tomorrow with Zipper T!

Drift looks up to The Mayor for getting event hosts to visit
for FREE!

I practiced my egg-hunting skills for tomorrow! 

I bought the flowers on-sale from Tom Nook and added them
to the path. I have now moved on from the Town Hall to Nooklington's!

I checked if any gates were open, which I only usually do on events,
but Jolene had her's open so I took a visit to her town Newry!

This is the Newry Town Map!

Jolene gave me a tour of her house. This is her living room!

This is her upstairs room, which I liked the best!

Jolene had to stop the tour for a moment to place an item,
so I went to visit Coco, who used to live in W.Cross! She
even knew who I was when I first talked to her!

Jolene had placed the item so she showed me her final room,
her basement which she uses as a closet!

I looked at the map to see if any others who lived in W.Cross
moved to Newry. Pate used to and she knew who I was too!
She laughed when I told her I would go to a fashion show
with her!

I took a picture of the cherry blossom in Newry!

I caught up with Anchovy who lived in W.Cross also and
knew who I was! He
told me he saw a 'cake' shirt in the city one day and didn't know
either to eat it or wear it!

Another who lived in W.Cross, I talked to Fang who asked
me how I was and if I was finding my way around Newry OK.
He knew who I was!

Two more to go of the residents who lived in my town! Pecan
knew who I was and talked to me about friendly vibes!

Finally Octavian, who also used to live in W.Cross lived in Newry
also but he is sick so I was no allowed to visit him! I was saying 'They knew
who I was' in the pictures above as they moved from W.Cross to Newry
and were not sent there by the game!

I then returned home to W.Cross!





No comments:

Post a Comment