Tuesday 17 April 2012

17th April 2012!



Lucy moved, Wendel in town!


Lucy has packed her bags and left W.Cross! :(

Rhonda wondered if Pete was in town today!

Hopper told me Wendel is in town!

Rhonda seems to be obsessed with mail, first
wondering if Pete was in town (he wasn't) now
she is sending packages for me to deliver!

I checked out the notice board, the Flea Market
is coming!

Pinky asked me to get her some red furniture,
so I said yes!

Dotty was sad there was no gossip today!

I found Wendel and gave him a blue candy to eat,
which I had from Bunny Day. He gave me a colouring
(that's coloring for you Americans haha) boy!

Harry told me his cravings! 

Kitty wanted a new greeting, so I gave her a good
old Irish saying!

Finally, I gave Jeremiah the package Rhonda sent me for!

No comments:

Post a Comment