Sunday 15 April 2012

15th April 2012!


Winning & Losing!


I got a letter from Chip today, I won the fishing
tourney yesterday! Woo!

Kitty asked me to play Hide N Seek with her so
I said yes!

I found Pinky first, who hid in such an easy spot,
I thought she was not playing! She was right
outside Town Hall!

Next I found Kitty. She was in a much harder spot
between trees!

While searching for the final hider, I chatted to
Rhonda. She does not like Pinky very much...

I failed to find the final hider, Jeremiah. So I lost
Hide N Seek! 

Jeremiah told me he tries to go to Town Hall
during the day as he likes Pelly, and is scared
of Phyllis!

A notice was also put up for my victory! 

Pinky and Jeremiah were arguing who was cuter.
They asked me to pick, so I said ME! So I
could not upset either of them!

I put my trophy down in my basement!

The DLC Egg TV was in my pockets, so I put
it among the other egg items!

Hopper told me about Redd's Paintings!

Finally, I bought the flowers in Nookington's
and added them to the path! Wow, it's got so
dark!

1 comment:

  1. i lost the tourney to Patty... she had a 44.7-inch sea bass and the biggest one i could find was 44.4 :(

    ReplyDelete