Sunday 8 April 2012

8th April 2012!

Bunny Day with Zipper T!


Today I got a Letter from Peanut from Newry!

I bought furniture from Jeremiah as he said he was
broke!

Zipper T was in Town For Bunny Day!

So, for tradition I went egg hunting!

I opened some eggs I found, there was Candy inside which
I could save for Halloween!

In one egg, I found a Bunny Foil Token which
I can redeem to Zipper T for an egg themed
item!

Although I did find gyroids, fossils etc while egg hunting!

I found a second bunny foil token!

I ate one candy to taste!

I redeemed my tokens to Zipper T!

Harry gave me a lovely carpet, no questions asked!

Kitty had asked me to give a gift to Jeremiah for her!

I added my two egg themed items to the basement for
the week! I also kept an egg as a keep-sake!
Who know's what's in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment