Monday 9 April 2012

9th April 2012!

Hide N Seek, Fishing Tourney Coming Soon!

Today, Hopper asked me to find him some new clothes
so I will search for them in the next few days!

Rhonda told me she loves getting mail but
feels bad for Pete!

I noticed the yellow bird was on the notice board,
so I guess there's a new post!

The notice was that the Fishing Tourney is
coming to W.Cross this Saturday!

I bought flowers and added them to the path!

Kitty told me she plans to enter the Fishing
Tourney, and to watch out!

While watering the wilted flowers of the day, I
found a new pink cosmos!

Dotty asked me to play Hide N Seek with her,
Drift and Lucy!

I firstly found Lucy, who was behind Dizzy's House!

Next, I found Drift behind a sign-post!

Finally I found Dotty behind Nookinton's!

After accepting my gyroid prize, Lucy rushed over
to talk to me. She told me she wants to leave
W.Cross! I told her not to go, but she didn't change
her mind!

Drift noticed I got a basement in my house,
he's jealous!

Finally I talked to Lucy again, she is now unsure
of moving, so I told he not to go. But she still
has not made up her mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment