Friday 6 April 2012

6th April 2012

Hoppers Birthday, Exclusive Gracie Grace Item!


Today I finally got the monthly item! My letters was always
full so Pete had to come back every day! So he can now take a break!

Labelle wrote to me for this monthly item! Exclusively from
Gracie Grace!

I placed the Sweets Player in my basement sea-themed room,
just until I get more of the items!

I checked out the notice board, it's Hoppers Birthday! I might
call and see him later!

Today the petals from the cherry blossom trees were floating
around!

I had no room in my pockets for the flowers on-sale so I sold
Tom Nook an invite card to Redds! I hope he thinks I'm not
a member since their rivals!

I added the flowers I bought to the path!

Jeremiah gave me a floor free! He told me his mother came to
him in a dream and said 'Give something to people who are nice
to you!' Thanks Jeremiah's Mom!

Kitty is known for telling gossip, but she is way behind! We got
the Bellpoint in 2008!

I called to Hopper to wish him a Happy Birthday, but he was the
one bearing gifts! He sent me in search of Pinky to give her a
gift!

Pinky was not home, but I found her later on outside the museum! 

Yesterday, Lucy asked me to find her clothes but she didn't like
any that I got her that I bought yesterday, which I gave to her today.
So I went and got the clothes on-sale today! I will give them to her tomorrow!

1 comment: