Thursday 5 April 2012

5th April 2012 - Blog Opening!

Hi! This is my new blog for Animal Crossing: City Folk / Let's Go To The City! I started playing the game Dec 2008 and still do! My town is called W.Cross and the current residents are Rhonda, Dotty, Dizzy, Lucy, Harry, Drift, Kitty, Jeremiah, Pinky and Hopper.

I had a letter in my mailbox, it was from Dotty who had came
to visit my house yesterday!

Lucy asked me for some clothes, so I'll head to Able Sisters later
and buy the clothes on sale and see if she wants any of them!

I checked out the notice board, there is a Nook Special, so I'll go
check it out!

I checked out the Nook Special and I bought it for Harry as
he has similar things like this in his house. I'll post it in the next
week to him!
 

Tom Nook asked me what I look for in a store when
I was leaving, so I told him variety!

I have a path around my town to save grass, as I only
recently made it and I have very little grass in W.Cross.
I am planting flowers around town but I have also started to
put flowers along the whole path. I only started though and what
you see in the picture is all I have done so far.

By the way, here is my house!

This is my living room, ignore the mess it has been like this for years!

This is my upstairs room. It is the things I got in 2011 for the
golden series. I missed out on some things though like a bed.

This is my bedroom. I have to spooky bed as I like it the best!

Finally this is my basement. I only recently got this room and I
am going to fill it with the sea themed items you get from
Pascal. I only have two at the moment.

By the way, this is the W.Cross Town Map!

As well as putting flowers around the path, I am moving flowers
in grass to patches with no grass!

Just like this!

I went to Able Sisters to buy the clothes for Lucy.

Drift asked to come to my house today, although I did not take a
picture of it. I forgot about it and well... he almost killed me!
I ended the game before any harm could be done! So I'll give the
clothes to Lucy next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment